The Caregiver House
House Layout Printable PDF
Take A Virtual Tour
Located on the campus of FSL’s corporate office in downtown Phoenix, the FSL Caregiver House is a unique and innovative, home-like setting. It is a training facility, demonstration lab, and information and referral site designed to educate, support and advocate for family and professional caregivers as well as for seniors and adults with disabilities who actively manage their own care needs.
At the FSL Caregiver House, you will find:
- Training in best care practices for family and professional caregivers
- Information and referral to community-funded programs and professional care services, including access to online resources
- Hands-on demonstration of adaptive equipment and home design features
- Education on innovative residential design and home modification techniques
- Opportunities for self-care and rejuvenation
The FSL Caregiver House promotes life balance, well-being, dignity and independence for individuals striving to help themselves or others continue to live in a community-based setting.
Contact us today to schedule your free tour, free hands-on demonstration of equipment that can make caregiving easier, and the opportunity to identify resources for yourself or a loved one.